Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm back; again...


Yes, its been a while. But, it seems like this is a reoccurring trend for me:

1. Post belligerently for a few consecutive weeks.

2. Leave the blogging world entirely for various different 'real world' reasons.

3. Return to blogging to thunderous applause from all in the blogging community.

4. Wash and repeat.


So I may have stretched that second to last one a bit. But nonetheless, I'm back, and excited to be so! I have a lot in mind for 'Memoirs'! Oh, and lest we forget, I've also yet to post on Spoiler W****, so I'm looking forward to that in the near future!

Yeah, so again, I'm really glad to be back. I'm not going to go into the whole description of how the real world took over. Instead I'll use one word that should sum up the past 6-7 months of my life college.

Yes, prep for college has completely overtaken my life, but fortunately it has all payed off and I'll be joining the ranks of lackluster beer chuggers, keg standers and drug abusers come this fall. *Note to self; don't join those ranks*

So yeah, that's about it. I'm back. I'll be posting frequently. I'll try to keep up with everyone's blogs. And I've got some new material in store. Hop along for the ride if you haven't done so already.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! Honestly, I think prepping for college is worse than actual college, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you're back!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails